Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Mussings on stats and stuff

I can track the statistics on my other blog a bit, to see how many visitors I have. It's leveled out a bit, higher on weekdays than weekends, with a lot of people looking at only one of the pages, though I don't know whether they are following the story or the blog. This one I can only tell if people sign up as followers, but I think that requires at least a minimal Google registration and being myself not one to put much info on line, I sympathise if people are disinclined to register. The lack of comments I have come to expect. Even my fellow writers don't typically write much, statistically speaking, especially if they are just following a story. And on this one, for good or ill, they can go back to previous posts to read the whole story later, albeit with the sections stacked in reverse order. Who knows, my fan base might discover me many years from now. I have no idea if it is even posible to make a blog go away once it is on the net. Ah to dream of future success...

No comments:

Post a Comment