Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Getting Started

I hesitated to start posting here. I'm still relatively new to posting blogs and wasn't sure if I would use this to replace my first one: http://home.earthlink.net/~wyverns/ or as an addendum, and have finally decided to make it an additional one for two reasons: One, it doesn't obviously add much functionality as I hoped (though that may just be my not understanding the software well enough) and because that one is definately young adult with links to many Christian Science Fiction sites, and I decided the more borderline stuff I write should go elsewhere. (For example, Cerelian Gold's main character sleeps with a man she isn't married to and violent assaults are alluded to though not described in detail.) I decided the more adult and questionably moral themes could be on their own blog.

If you are looking for more science and lighter moods, go to the blog above, where I have just started to post scenes from a young adult space fiction novel with more alien aliens and more fun themes. Watch here for scenes from Cerelian Gold. Feedback highly encouraged. I haven't gotten published yet and only part of it is that I haven't dedicated enough time and energy to finding a publisher or agent. I presume I'm doing something wrong since I keep getting rejected.

No comments:

Post a Comment