Saturday, December 17, 2011

Where to from here?

I've discontinued posting my science fiction story here while I do some major rewrite, and the fantasy story is heading toward the end of volume two. Along the way' I've gotten the distinct impression that trying to read a fantasy novel one scene at a time over months isn't what readers are really looking for and this one hasn't garnered enough interest for anyone to comment or ask for it as a larger sections, so I don't currently plan on trying to post the next book, at least until I've taken a new look at (I've finally gotten away from it long enough to look at it with fresh eyes) and probably vastly revise and update it.

Would readers be interested in the revision process? Links to book reviews? I do lessons learned and writer's challenges on my other blog, but how about writing props, grammar advice, more basic discussions of writing besides just science fiction and fantasy? Any preferences? I'll probably start playing with ideas as Beyond the Wall winds up. If you can't post comments, you can e-mail suggestions to wyverns @ earthlink dot net

No comments:

Post a Comment