Monday, June 28, 2010

Lets Try Something New

It's been awhile since I did something really new, rather than working on the progress of something I started a long while back, or a modification on the theme. So i thought I would try to come up with a new thing and let the readers follow along.

Often I just think of a scene and go from there. No good scene has come to mind, though, off hand, so I'll play with another approach like I have done for short story competitions and classes: a bit of a plan to get the mind going.

Some framework:
--SF
--mature
--how about an evolved human,,, (or genetically distorted, maybe by environmental conditions, something ala autism? a very different look at the world?)
--a woman with a pair of dogs or doggettes, maybe well-trained, mind-based obedience, part of the other worldly view?. A look made them lay down, another and they went to their sides, one half on the other to that one's annoyance. "Oh, alfight, shift." and that one moved our from under the bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment